Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cheeky Glamour

Today I am showing-off The Greeting Farm’s Cheeky Glamour Girl. I totally love her! 
I chose to color her in the classic bombshell style so I gave her platinum blond hair. You know, the Mae West, Marilyn Monroe style. I thought she looked great however, my daughter said she look like she had old gray hair!..................Oh well, what does she know, pfft!

Again, loving the tiny tags for the greeting.
Here she is again minus the platinum hair just in case anyone agrees with my daughter lol.  This time I added a Mae West quote to the card.  Maybe my first card may have worked better if I had added Mae West’s quote to it instead of this one???   Maybe I am just over thinking it!
The flower I used here was not really the shade of yellow I needed so I used my Copic Pens & Copic Air Brush system and airbrushed it the color I wanted.  I love my Copic airbrush mini compressor!

Hope you enjoyed my little glamour girls! I’ll be back tomorrow with Cheeky Nurse.
Have a great day!

No comments: