Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh so Cheeky!

StampinEJ has some new stamps in the store from Inky Antics, Impression Obsession and the Greeting Farm. Here is what I picked up. I love the Cheeky Girls from TGF so I chose to work with them for this post. I just think they are the cutest!



I had just picked up the new October Afternoon Modern Homemaker 8 x8 paper pad and knew the Cheeky Cherry Pie baker would be just perfect for it!  I stamped her in black Memento Ink and went to work using my Copics.  I am so into using small tags for my sentiments right now. I typically tie it to what ever embellishment I am using.
I really like using the small tags because it’s easier to include a sentiment on the front of a card, especially when your image is somewhat large. It eliminates the hassle of trying to figure out where the heck to put the greeting!
Cheeky Cherry Pie looks cute on my new grocery list too!
That’s it for today, I will be back to post my Cheeky Glamour girl tomorrow!

No comments: