Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just Rite

Today my cards are made with a Just Rite stamp set.  I must admit, I knew I liked the images but I didn't know how much I would like working with these stamps.  Honestly, I want more.  The first few cards I made I used the Beautiful Day Borders & Centers set.  I usually have an image as the focal point for my cards but I really loved using the sentiments as my centerpiece.  I was a nice change for me.
Here is a closer look at the sentiment.  I used the cracked glass technique on the frame.
For some reason it reminds me of being in a garden.  I liked the way it turned out.
Supplies Used
JustRite Stampers, Beautiful Day
Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Pealed Paint & Shabby Shutters
Archival Ink, Sephia
Card Base Stampin Up Cardstock
Basic Grey, Periphery 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Spellbinders, Ovals & Label 10 die
Martha Stuart Butterfly Punch
Recollections Edger Punch
Studio G Rhinestones
Thick UTEE for Cracked Glass Technique

Here is another version of the same sentiment.
I chose to go with softer colors so of course I chose pink! I kept this card fairly simple.

I added only ribbon and a small rose for embellishment.  Check back tomorrow, I will have more to show you!
Supplies Used
JustRite Stampers, Beautiful Day
Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black
Card Base Stampin Up Card stock
Misc. Designer Paper
Spellbinders, Ovals
Martha Steward Edger
Glitter
Ribbon
Recollections Mulberry Rose

   

No comments: