Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More JustRite

As promised I have a few more JustRite cards to share with everyone today. First up, I made another card using the Beautiful Day Borders & Centers. This is my third card using this set, this time I used the flowers for the focal point. I am really liking the Spellbinders dies made to fit JustRite stamps too!

I kept this card extremely simple!
Look at the pretty frame.

Supplies Used
JustRite Stampers, Beautiful Day & Fancy Labels
Hero Arts, Sending Smiles
Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black
Copic Sketch Markers, BV000, V17 & V01
Card Base Stampin Up Cardstock
Spellbinders, Ovals,Labels 18 and Ribbon Banners
Ribbon

OK, on to another JustRite set. This is the by the Sea Borders & Centers set. The images of the ocean are so nice.
I will definitely make more cards using this set as there are three more images!



Supplies Used
JustRite Stampers, By the Sea Borders & Centers
Hero Arts Sentiment
Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black
Copic Sketch Markers
Card Base Stampin Up Cardstock
Cosmo Cricket, Salt Air 6 x 6
Spellbinders, Ovals
Queen & Co., Pearls



No comments: