Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crafty Secrets

I love Crafty Secrets, really who doesn't ?  So, when I saw the new Farm Chicks stamp set I was looking forward to working with it.  I wanted to use earthy, subdued colors as I usually gravitate to pastel, very girlie colors.  I have also always liked the country French look so that is what I had in mind for these cards.
I think this large rooster head is my favorite of the stamp set.

 I totally love the "first place" ribbon style embellishments I' am seeing everywhere so I had to try my hand at it.  The Grade A stamp was perfect for the center!

Grade A stamp close up.


Materials Used:
Stamps:  Crafty Secrets, Farm Chicks
Cardstock:  Stampin Up
Misc. Designer Paper
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Ranger Archival Ink:  Sephia
Sketch Copics
Spellbinders


No comments: